Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Negative tests but feel pregnant.

(4 Posts)
McBaby Sun 08-Feb-15 20:01:47

I know this may sound crazy but I need some advice.

With dd1 and dd2 I had a positive pregnacy test at 3.5 weeks but I knew I was pregnant from 7 days.

I am currently breastfeeding dd2 and have not had a period for 40 months since conceiving dd1. We are not trying for another baby.

Just before Xmas I started getting every pregnacy symptom which have continued since them. I took a test at new year and one last week and both negative. But due to the way I feel I am not totally convinced.

Can you all talk me out of this. I really don't want to go to GP and sound like a crazy person! But I would be nearing 10 weeks.

Glossyflower Sun 08-Feb-15 22:17:36

Is the breastfeeding slowing down? I'm wondering it may be your periods about to restart xxx

McBaby Sun 08-Feb-15 22:26:05

That crossed my mind as it seems to be hormones of some sort causing all of the pregnancy symptoms.

Allisgood1 Sun 08-Feb-15 22:32:02

I find PMT and pregnancy feels the same.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: