Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Pregnancy joys"..

(12 Posts)
Kemlex13 Tue 03-Feb-15 22:12:39

This week alone (34 weeks)

Back ache
all flipping day morning sickness
Dizzy spells
And a hormonal overgrown man child partner...

Please tell me I'm not alone in this suffering! Get this kid outta meeeeee! wink

fattymcfatfat Tue 03-Feb-15 22:22:36

Hahaha joys?! I have spd too
And the sickness
And the headache
And the dizziness
Back aches anyway
No overgrown man child (no partner) but do have two real children! 6 and 13 months!
Last pregnancy I had a uti every trimester.....fingers crossed I stay uti free this time (although I did have one at 5 weeks)
And ive never had thrush so cant comment on that one!
Oh and im not even 16 weeks yet!

Kemlex13 Tue 03-Feb-15 22:25:21

Hopefully your last trimester gives you a break! Also have 2 kids 4 and 16 months.

I didn't suffer like this with first two. I'm sure it's because this ones male! I swear anything with a penis is trouble wink

fattymcfatfat Tue 03-Feb-15 22:40:26

My 6yo is male and pregnancy was a breeze. ..labour not so much lol!
13 month old dd labour wasnt much better (pregnancy was harder) but she always slept through the night at least!
So god knows what this one is! My mum thinks girl I think boy!

Kemlex13 Tue 03-Feb-15 22:47:34

My first labour was tough, second... I pretty much sneezed and she fell out haha I'm hoping this little chap takes it easy on me. My 16 month is JUST starting to realise sleeps good. First was a lazy sod. I think it's making the pregnancy harder, lack of sleep. I knew with 2nd and third. 2nd was just like first pregnancy and everyone kept saying it was a boy but I was right then this time it's been different from day one. Mothers instincts and all that jazz lol

Lolababy00 Wed 04-Feb-15 09:43:48

Hi my last pregnancy at 37 weeks I had CS, sickness where I'd lost 7 pounds, I was surviving on fruit ice lollies, headaches and dizziness thank goodness I was induced at 38 weeks.
I am currently 8 weeks and feel like poo, nausea, sickness and headaches. Oh a DP who's feeling unloved . The joy of pregnancy.

Kemlex13 Wed 04-Feb-15 10:22:04

Ow frustrating is it when you already feel like balls and the OH has to play the "feel unloved" card. Makes me want to swing at him. It's like I must sat here hugging the toilet for the fun of it. Fooool

fattymcfatfat Wed 04-Feb-15 10:25:08

Haha....soo glad im single, although the ex has been on the phone! Jesus I want a fag now! I havent smoked in months!

Lolababy00 Wed 04-Feb-15 10:26:01

kemlex youre so right grin

Kemlex13 Wed 04-Feb-15 10:30:27

My 4 year olds poorly and been vommiting for 3 days, last night we got in from up, she was sick all over car and herself... First thing I did was run a bath for her, he started moaning his tea wasn't ready. Safe to say he didn't get any bloody tea. I'm meant to be on bed rest and he has been in a mood for 5 days now for, and I quote "nothing" expecting me to do everything. AIBU in I want to hold a pillow on his face? ;)

Lolababy00 Wed 04-Feb-15 10:40:23

Your not alone, DP Left dog out Saturday evening, after I had been in the toilet for 20 mins, I had to go down the end of the garden and get him in as other half was already in bed !!!

shelley1977 Wed 04-Feb-15 11:10:23

Im 32 weeks, I cant sleep and only have 2 positions I can lie in, but only maybe 40min at a time before I need to move due to pain/cramp or needing to pee. needing to pee every 5 min during the day but not always being able to get it out. restless legs, baby poking his toes in my ribs. no appetite but having partner worry about it thinking its because im just not wanting to get fat. Endless hospital visits due to high BP.Feeling very low and hormonal. List could go on but I feel guilty for complaining, this is my last baby and feel I should be enjoying it more especially as its the first time ive had a wonderful supportive partner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now