Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Newly preggers... Help!

(8 Posts)
catlady87 Tue 03-Feb-15 14:20:10

Hi ladies. I just got my first BFP on Saturday. Been TTC#1 for 3 cycles. So delighted to be pregnant but I feel like I don't know what to do now... 4 weeks til I see the midwife, I don't feel pregnant, I don't look pregnant and I keep wanting to POAS to make sure I still am! Anyone else in first few weeks and feeling the same? X

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Tue 03-Feb-15 14:21:50

Hey catlady, congrats! Come and join us over in the October 15 thread. It's under antenatal groups smile

catlady87 Tue 03-Feb-15 14:24:57

Ahh thank you! I will! X

HopefulSmile14 Tue 03-Feb-15 19:32:44

I'm the same I still can't believe I'm pregnant I've taken 10 pregnancy tests lol I'm so happy

pepperfish Wed 04-Feb-15 21:47:31

I was totally the same smile. Took 6 tests before 12 week scan and wondered almost everyday if I was still pregnant, because I really didn't feel like it! Even at 9 weeks when the nausea kicked in, I still didn't quite believe it and kept convincing myself the nausea was all in my head as I wasn't actually sick.

The first scan was a huge turning point! Bit by bit after that you start getting all these little symptoms and there will come a day when you 'feel' pregnant, I promise :-)

Congratulations!

meditrina Wed 04-Feb-15 21:56:11

Congratulations!

The October chat thread is over here

If you look at how busy that topic is, you'll realise why pg chat is in a separate place, so the Pregnancy topic isn't swamped.

Do you have specific early pregnancy issues we might be able to help you with in this topic?

Hodds89 Thu 05-Feb-15 07:41:35

Hi hun im about 5-6 weeks with #2 and i feel exactly the same.. #1 i was so sick and had so many symptoms... This time i feel normal , pretty tired but have a non sleeping 2 year old i could blame that on lol! I still gonna pee on alot more tests untill the scan lol x

HopefulSmile14 Thu 05-Feb-15 10:42:08

It's amazing how that little pee stick can keep you positive when that bfp comes up congratulations girls roll on October when our little monsters will be here wooo flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: