Talk

Advanced search

Nearly 38 weeks, can't stop eating

(9 Posts)
BigCatFace Fri 30-Jan-15 14:05:07

As above really! I'm hungry all the time and its partly boredom too. I was weighed at 36 weeks and have only put on 8lbs so I think I feel like eating a bit more isn't so bad. But stuffing myself isn't good is it? Some of it has been healthy stuffing but also loads of bread and chocolate.

Anyone else?

Happilymarried155 Fri 30-Jan-15 15:17:43

I'm 38 weeks and like you haven't put on much wieght but the last four nights I've woken up at 4am with hunger!! It's crazy!!! I figure my body must need to extra fuel right now!!

Addictedtocustardcreams Fri 30-Jan-15 16:00:15

I am 38 weeks and haven't stopped eating since Xmas! Feel hungry loads but also currently have a terrible sweet tooth & keep eating loads of chocolate which I don't normally do. Am trying to stick to little and often so that overall not eating too much but not sure that's working!

kwebbi14 Fri 30-Jan-15 16:46:08

Im 38 weeks and Ihave put on 2.5 stone!

I started at 9 stone 9, I'm reasonably a small framed size 8 normally... I'm literally all bump though and not fat anywhere else and I eat what and when I want. Don't worry!!

blowinahoolie Fri 30-Jan-15 16:49:19

Haha, I'm in the first trimester and can't stop eating! There's no hope for me then...

bagofsnakes Fri 30-Jan-15 19:14:22

I'm 39 weeks and just the same. I figure that it's our bodies telling us that these babies need some help chubbing up before they come out. I'm happy to oblige smile

BigCatFace Sat 31-Jan-15 03:17:10

Hooray, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm currently munching a bowl of Cheerios.

This is an accurate depiction of me right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGbnw0nPwwE&feature=youtu.be

kittyvet Sat 31-Jan-15 04:13:06

I was exactly the same late pregnancy. Sudden development of sweet tooth! Apparently you burn 10,000 cals in an average labour- you body is just stocking up! 3mths down the line I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Enjoy food while you can!

hazel88 Sat 31-Jan-15 06:44:41

37+0, I here ya girlfriend! Always eating eating eating!! Had a normal appetite pre-pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: