Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Baby kicking/moving

(5 Posts)
Swanny84 Fri 30-Jan-15 13:04:52

14+4 had felt the odd tiny flutter over last couple of weeks but didn't last long, today I was just tucking into my crisps and felt 2 kicks, one after the other followed by a few little flutters. Put my hand on bump and fluttered again smile just wondering when movements became regular? It's my 3rd baby but I can't remember when they became regular. Thank you in advance

ChatEnOeuf Fri 30-Jan-15 13:09:25

First time around the first flutter was 17w and regular was by 20w. This time first movements were about 13w and regular from 17w. Congrats smile

GotToBeInItToWinIt Fri 30-Jan-15 13:12:56

I think they're usually 'expected' to become regular at about 20 weeks. In my first pregnant I felt them at 17 weeks and they were regular at around 20. I'm 17+3 now and have been feeling movements since about 14 weeks but they're still not regular.

Swanny84 Fri 30-Jan-15 13:15:43

Thanks ladies, I have felt odd flutter but today was a definite kick, well 2. Most amazing feeling ever. Congratulations to you two. X

GotToBeInItToWinIt Fri 30-Jan-15 14:01:52

Lovely feeling isn't it ��. Good lick with the rest of your pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: