Talk

Advanced search

25wks already struggling

(7 Posts)
mum2benicole Thu 29-Jan-15 09:19:57

Currently 25wks with child 2 and finding being pregnant a struggle. I have quiet a big bump now which is heavy and feel so not bothered to do anything at all. I feel like everything's a chour I have a child 17months old so its hotline I can just sit around alley but just feel huge and crapy.
Anyone eles had this will it go away so I can feel normal or is this it till baby arrives xx

mum2benicole Thu 29-Jan-15 09:20:31

Will add I dont feel depressed anything just useless xx

ISolemnlySwearImUptoNoGood Thu 29-Jan-15 09:50:08

I was quite big by then through all of my pregnancies. I found it to be like you're describing with my third, I ended up with spd in the end, not saying you will though. I think it might be an idea to consider some supportive knickers or vests. I had the vests from jojo mamas bebe and found they really helped to lift the weight.

ISolemnlySwearImUptoNoGood Thu 29-Jan-15 09:51:31

Here's the link if you're interested.

www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/pp+maternity-products+underwear

mum2benicole Thu 29-Jan-15 09:57:00

Thanks Im going to look now its awful I was only like this the last 5 and a bit weeks with my 1st I find km just complaining all the time hehe xx

ISolemnlySwearImUptoNoGood Thu 29-Jan-15 10:04:16

If its getting worse and you find its painful, have a word with your midwife. If you were to need physio, it's better to get it sorted out quickly. By the time I realised the pain was bad, it was too late to do anything about it and I could barely walk in the end.

Dont worry about moaning, you have a right to complain wink

mum2benicole Thu 29-Jan-15 10:30:01

Ibe seen physo got a belt and Crutches but dont really help much think im due to see mw in 3 weeks so will bringing back up then hehe xx thsnks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: