Talk

Advanced search

What pg symptoms did you have around 15 weeks?

(22 Posts)
supersupersupershock Wed 28-Jan-15 16:56:35

I kind of don't feel anything that makes me feel pregnant. Yes tired and some indigestion but no symptoms and am gettting myself more and more upset that somehting has happened.

Thought I felt some movement yesterday- almost squirming type movement but it was a bit high up. Felt absolutely nothing today

Trying not to worry but its so hard. I'm an older bird too which puts my risks up sad

Teeste Wed 28-Jan-15 17:08:31

Not a lot, really, at 15 weeks. You're hopefully past the sickness and exhaustion stage but still have the movements/bump stage to come. I noticed nipple changes and a few digestive issues, but not a lot else. So don't panic! Ask your midwife to listen for the heartbeat at your 16 week appointment just to put your mind at rest. If you're getting majorly upset, book a private scan if you can, they're soooo worth it. flowers

supersupersupershock Wed 28-Jan-15 17:11:25

Thanks Teeste. I got my 16 wk mw appt and a private sexing scan next week so trying to focus on that!

carbolicsoaprocked Wed 28-Jan-15 17:16:13

At 15 weeks my sickness and fatigue had stopped, I was growing out of my normal trousers but wouldn't have said I had a proper bump. My breast were getting bigger and I'd noticed they were more veiny than before (I have pale skin though, might have been more obvious because of that). I didn't feel any movement until 17 weeks, which is early for DC1. I'm 22 weeks now and the only symptoms I have are a big belly and big boobs! Long may that last! Good luck!

GotToBeInItToWinIt Wed 28-Jan-15 17:17:58

It's very common at that stage to feel 'not pregnant'. The sickness is mainly over (if you're lucky, mine still going strong at 17 weeks this time sad), but you don't feel movements yet and don't really have a bump. It won't be long til the baby is wriggling around in there and there's no mistaking it smile.

GlitzAndGigglesx Wed 28-Jan-15 17:23:31

Don't worry your baby will be moving you just can't feel it yet. With my first I felt the windy butterfly feeling around 16w iirc. I'm nearly 14w and wouldn't know I was pregnant if it wasn't for the bump as sickness and nausea stopped around 9 weeks. Had my 12 week scan and saw babies wriggling but they're all still so small yet so don't stress!

GotToBeInItToWinIt Wed 28-Jan-15 17:24:17

Ps being tired and indigestion are symptoms smile

supersupersupershock Wed 28-Jan-15 17:27:40

Oh I got a good size bump!!! but its just so quiet, read the other day someone who was around same as me and baby just died in there sad. I know this is my last chance ever to have another one so guess am even more sensitive.

Right going to not focus on what could go wrong.

geekymommy Wed 28-Jan-15 20:05:12

You're in the second trimester. Second trimester miscarriages are rare, especially if you've already heard the heartbeat and it was about where it should be.

I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow. Are you having round ligament pain? I can feel it in the sides of my groin sometimes when I walk, cough, or sneeze, kind of like a pulled muscle.

GotToBeInItToWinIt Wed 28-Jan-15 20:17:07

If you've got a bump it means baby is growing smile. Most people don't feel movements until 18-20 weeks. I'm 17+1 and only just started to feel squirmy movements over the last day or so.
Second trimester miscarriages do happen but are very, very rare.

supersupersupershock Thu 29-Jan-15 08:24:20

Yep got the ligament pains when move suddenly or cough, sneeze. Ouch!
I think the fact I seemed to feel movement one day and then felt none since didn't help. Going to think positive smile

Number3cometome Thu 29-Jan-15 08:37:16

Ligament pain, but also feeling very periody and achy some days too.

I don't have sickness anymore (stopped a week ago) but I have some days of feeling nausea and tiredness still. I feel like my nose is blocked a fair bit too?

I'm 15+4

rubberducky87 Thu 29-Jan-15 08:43:45

At 15-21 weeks I kept forgetting I was pregnant :-/ I was past the sickness and tiredness so that helped. My placenta is at the front so I hadn't even felt my boy move until 21-22 weeks. Then it hit me all over again lol

fattymcfatfat Thu 29-Jan-15 08:44:24

Im 15 +1 and ive just started stuffing my face full of everything I can find again!!! Eurgh im never going to lose my baby weight!

supersupersupershock Thu 29-Jan-15 08:52:01

Indigestion and heartburn anyone - so bad last night I puked my guts up. First time in pg that I have. Yuk Yuk Yuk

BikeRunSki Thu 29-Jan-15 08:54:00

I was in hospital with hyperemisis and my gums were bleeding.

gingerfluffball Thu 29-Jan-15 08:54:09

Chances are v small of anything going wrong at this stage so I'd enjoy the feeling of normality while it lasts smile at 15 weeks I was feeling tired all the time but not a lot else other than increased appetite after a nauseous first trimester. I also worried about baby just dying in there and looked forward to every scan in the early stages so I think this is normal.

Hang in there, baby will start kicking you soon and then you won't be in any doubt he/she is okay in there!

WorryWurta Thu 29-Jan-15 09:27:03

You sound exactly like me at 15 weeks, my sickness had gone, I didn't have a bump, my boobs were less sore and I only got occasional round ligament pain. Tiredness and indigestion yes. I didn't start feeling the flutters until about 17 weeks but even then it wasn't every day. So I would think only that all is well with you!

beno57 Thu 29-Jan-15 10:45:52

15 weeks was a magical week for me as the sickness stopped! So I felt great! A growing bump and periody type stretchy pains were my only symptom. Im now 18+3 and still not felt anything.

MW checked at the heart beat at 16w and was laughing as it wouldn't stop moving for her to get the hb. However I couldn't feel anything. So don't worry about not feeling movements. I'm not expecting movements until 20w+.

Tranquilitybaby Thu 29-Jan-15 13:52:01

Acid reflux and nausea mainly.

lmb21010 Thu 29-Jan-15 16:00:14

I'm 16+1 and I feel your "pain"
I have no bump, the hardness in my tummy sometimes disappears, I'll feel flutters one day then nothing for a few days. No nausea now, I've got my normal energy levels back, no sore boobs (thank goodness!)
But I've had 4 scans up to the 12w one, all been fine, and mw found heartbeat on Tuesday. This has to be my least favourite part of pregnancy, I can't wait for a big bump to appear!!

teejayem Thu 29-Jan-15 16:47:12

I didn't feel very pregnant at all at 15 weeks, apart from ligament pain when I coughed or got up too fast. I also had a horrid cold wks 15-17 which made it even worse....and I had a big bleed, so was also convinced it had gone horribly wrong without me noticing. (It hadn't)
I think 15 weeks was about when the first trim fog lifted a bit and I felt moderately more human again...

Past 19 weeks and I am trying to temper my insatiable hunger and heartburn all at once...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: