Advanced search

Confused about the gender scan

(9 Posts)
Saimarif Wed 28-Jan-15 00:10:44

Hi I am Sam. Am new to this forum. I am really confused and need help from all U pretty ladies out there. I am 17 weeks n 3 days pregnant n went for a private gender scan yesterday.. They said it was a boy and showed me the pee pee for a glimpse .. At that time I also thought it was the pee pee.. But it was quite big to be a 17 weeks old baby's pee pee.. N now when I see the scan pic it seems like a pee pee but it also seems like the arm or cord .. Don't know am really anxious to know and am really confused about the scan.. Here is a pic of the scan if Any of U angels could shed some light over the matter thanks

WrappedInABlankie Wed 28-Jan-15 01:13:02

That's a penis hth

Here's the one in currently pregnant with at 16 weeks

WiIdfire Wed 28-Jan-15 01:31:06

The first question is, are you looking at it the right way? (IYSWIM). So, the baby is on his back, legs in the air, and you are looking up from the feet end. So the big 'V' shape is both his upper legs (you cant see lower legs) and the bit between them, at the corner of the V is the relevant bit. You cant see the whole thing, but theres definitely something there.

Hope thats helpful, and really hope Im not just being patronising and you already got that.

TobyLerone Wed 28-Jan-15 01:41:21

It's called a penis.

Saimarif Wed 28-Jan-15 09:40:15

Thanks for the reply hun. And that pic is so adorable smile

Saimarif Wed 28-Jan-15 09:43:08

Thanks hun it was helpful. I do think its a pee pee there smile

Saimarif Wed 28-Jan-15 09:44:15

Thanks for the reply hun. smile

BigCatFace Wed 28-Jan-15 11:18:54

Penis Song - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life:

deborahc123 Wed 28-Jan-15 11:51:19

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now