Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Help please �� pregnant or not pregnant!?

(4 Posts)
lozkayallott Tue 27-Jan-15 09:52:57

Hey there, to start I'll tell you a little about me, I'm 20 yrs old (nearly 21), live a normal lifestyle even though at times can be quite stressful, came off the implant last August (2014) as it was causing complications.

Right, since I had the implant removed I went straight back onto my regular periods, the last week of every month. Never been late or early since, but this month was different.
I had my last week of the month period as normal, being stroppy, regular flow, everything as normal and then I come off. A week later or maybe more (no later than 2 weeks) I came on again. But it was different.
(Without sounding disgusting) this time was like a brown discharge but lasted for 4 days about a light-regular flow. Enough for me to use tampons anyways. This isn't normal for me I have always been a creature of habit.

So that happened then I came off, since then a couple other weird things have happened, ive become slightly emotional, different food cravings (but I do love my food and vary from time to time what I fancy), having waves of sickness feeling without being sick (only once) and having hot and cold flushes.

Normally I'm a solid sleeper, and could sleep through an earthquake but last night I was so restless, up every couple of hours to pee and constant bellyache, similar to period pain but not as bad, more of a discomfort.

I've done pregnancy test coming up negative, but like I said being a creature of habit this is quite worrying.

Anybody had anything similar or knows what's happening? confused

Any help or advice would be much appreciated

RockingDuck Tue 27-Jan-15 12:48:06

I would test in another week or so, if things still odd, then see gp. sometimes pg tests show neg until 8wks gone, from reading around on here

lozkayallott Tue 27-Jan-15 14:30:10

Thanks, I will do, I'm just really wary because I miscarried last time due to not actually knowing I was pregnant sad so Im just scared and wary really

RockingDuck Tue 27-Jan-15 17:52:59

surely knowing or not wouldn't have had any affect, please don't blame yourself.
good luck to you flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: