Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

No LMP but digi saying 1-2 weeks pregnant.

(5 Posts)
Allstoppedup Tue 27-Jan-15 09:20:32

Got a BFP yesterday for number 2!

Really happy! I was SUPPOSED to wait a week to do my digi as yesterday's were quite faint and I didn't want to waste a digital if it was too early...

Obviously this morning I couldn't resist and did it. It has come up as 1-2 weeks and says that my Dr would date this at approx 3-4.

I don't have periods due to PCOS and so have no real clue when I ovulated. As DP and I thought we would struggle due to my lack of periods we just DTD every day/ ever other day so not really a clue when conception could have occured?

Anyone else have an idea how far along I might 'clinically' be...I'm just having fun trying to work out when my scans will be/guess at a due date!

Swanny84 Tue 27-Jan-15 09:23:49

I was told to add 2 weeks to the digi result and was accurate for me, congratulations x

Number3cometome Tue 27-Jan-15 09:41:37

My Clearblue said 1-2 weeks and I was 1-2 weeks past ovulation.
I had a scan at 8 weeks which confirmed, but was then moved forward a week at my 12 week scan (although I think it was just because the baby is bigger)

Allstoppedup Tue 27-Jan-15 10:22:08

Thank you! I was sure that if it was literally 1-2 weeks since conception I wouldn't be showing yet if that makes sense!

The adding two weeks makes a bit more sense. Now just the nervous wait hoping everything is as it should be!

bakingtins Tue 27-Jan-15 10:26:18

It does mean 1-2 weeks since conception/ovulation. The only reason it is the same as "3-4 weeks pregnant" is because the NHS date pregnancy based on the assumption that every woman has a 28 day cycle and ovulates day 14 every month.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now