Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

stretching/pulling sensations

(5 Posts)
bboo17 Mon 26-Jan-15 21:13:48

Hello smile
Im around 11 weeks still waiting for my scan date but had strong stretching/pulling feeling low abdomen/pubic bone ... when im sitting at work then stand up it pulls so much i struggle standing upright immediately. Im all worried cos im waiting for scan but is this a normal feeling? Its like i have a stitch

Thanks

With ♡

B

urterriblemuriel Mon 26-Jan-15 21:18:34

Hello, congrats! It maybe the relaxin hormone getting to work on loosening up your ligaments, muscles etc... They've got a lot of moving to do smile

leanne963 Mon 26-Jan-15 21:25:47

Oooh I still get this at 23 weeks! Can't stand up straight sometimes and im bent over for a while lol I'm sure it's normal!!

carbolicsoaprocked Tue 27-Jan-15 00:18:31

I had this a lot in early pregnancy and still sometimes at 21 weeks. I figured it was just because things were stretching to accomodate the little one! Totally no medical basis for this btw...

LinzAJ Tue 27-Jan-15 05:42:46

Hello,

I have had this all the way through I just put it down to overstretched ligaments. Whenever my hips have been on the move I have known all about it with not being able to stand up and a really sore stretchy feeling.

I'm 40 weeks now and still sometimes get the odd pain.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: