Advanced search

39 weeks - really cranky and tearful

(7 Posts)
babyblabber Sat 24-Jan-15 08:41:43

Am 39 weeks tomorrow but having a section on Tuesday so only a few days to go thank God. I've been fine up til today, a bit bored and fed up but that's it.

Today I feel so irritable and on the verge of tears. My poor two other children are really annoying me (through no fault of their own!) and even though DH is planning on taking them off for the afternoon so I can finish getting organised and have a nap, I'm so grumpy!!! Am also stressed as we still can't agree on a girl's name and I know we're having a girl (DH doesn't, I found out by accident). Have searched for 8 months and now only 3 days left and there is no perfect name! But that's not enough to make me feel this narky.

What the hell is wrong with me?!!!!

blackwidow74 Sat 24-Jan-15 20:44:53

Surge in hormones is what'd wrong and completely normal smile Im not convinced you will last til Tuesday ... I get like that before I labour ... its almost as though anyone comes too near me and my skin prickles and I'm so irritated and grumpy!

blackwidow74 Sat 24-Jan-15 20:45:53

As for a name I'm sure once she arrives you will have the perfect name pop up out of the blue ... smile

babyblabber Sat 24-Jan-15 21:43:09

Thanks a mill. Fekt better after getting some organizing done and having a nap. No sign of labour, would have loved it a week ago but so close now would rather just stick to the plan on Tuesday please baby!

bagofsnakes Sat 24-Jan-15 21:57:43

I'm 38+3 with DC2 and just the same. DS was born at 39 weeks so I really hope this foul mood signals the end because I'm not sure how much more of me DH is going to be able to take and I'm certainly not happy. Really, I could have cried all day if had let myself. Sure it's just the normal run of things, it'll all very over soon! All the best for Tuesday... If you get make a that far!

bagofsnakes Sat 24-Jan-15 22:00:20

Wow! SO many typos in my post, hope you can make sense of it. I should also add that I'm super sleep deprived... The words just merge into each other.

Jodie1982 Sat 24-Jan-15 23:39:53

I've been exactly the same today, 37wks today and I just want to sleep till it's over, I'm fed up with the Fanny Bone pain and back pain now. I've snapped a bit at my kiddies today n now I feel awful sad They know mummy doesn't mean it. Being induced at 39+6 n I can't wait!!
You have my sympathies. cake flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now