Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Haribo

(22 Posts)
cowbiscuits Thu 22-Jan-15 15:15:59

I've just eaten one and a half bags of Haribo on the way home from the shops. I just could not stop! Why did I do that? Why?

Feeling sick now.

What foolish things has growing a baby made you do recently?

Chillyegg Thu 22-Jan-15 15:22:28

Family bag of mini eggs

Lebanese chicken with salad and pitta and houmous... Had the worst heart burn and acid reflux
Can't have anything too spicey either

Number3cometome Thu 22-Jan-15 15:24:29

A massive sweet chilli chicken from Wasabi, that repeated on me for hours, and the amount I ate made me feel uncomfy!

TouchPauseEngage Thu 22-Jan-15 15:41:55

I drunk half a bottle of neat lemon juice. I've also stared eating chocolate digestives with cheese on. Its been a bad week blush

weeblueberry Thu 22-Jan-15 15:45:53

I ate a McRib supersized meal yesterday. I felt AWFUL afterwards...

It's the only thing I've regretted. OH WAIT. No I forgot. I've been drinking Ribena like it's going out of fashion despite it giving me serious heartburn.

Number3cometome Thu 22-Jan-15 15:48:39

TouchPauseEngage where have you been! Come back to the July thread smile

gennibugs Thu 22-Jan-15 15:50:15

Mini eggs got me too. In one sitting. Watching the trashiest tv ever which I'm also blaming on pregnancy grin

TouchPauseEngage Thu 22-Jan-15 15:55:04

Hellooo number3!
I will come back. I felt I ought to bow out for a while as I was way past scan stage when everyone was still going through that horrible wait! I'll come back and post right now!

Number3cometome Thu 22-Jan-15 15:58:48

grin great news!

Firstimemummy15 Thu 22-Jan-15 16:38:57

Haha early in i. My pregnancy I could not get enough haribo tangtastics - I would eat at least a bag a day!! It did ware off eventually!!

Jaffakake Thu 22-Jan-15 19:15:03

Chocolate Eclair at lunchtime - well I actually wanted the cream iced bun I'd seen in the bakery, but some evil person had bought it by the time I couldn't get the picture out if my head & succumbed!

sianihedgehog Thu 22-Jan-15 19:40:25

I just ate an entire dominos pepperoni pizza. I'm mostly regretting it because now i can't physically fit any biscuits into myself.

Pantone363 Thu 22-Jan-15 19:41:46

I can't stop sniffing talcum powder. At one point I was tempted to lick it to see what it tasted like blush

Letmeeatcakecakecake Thu 22-Jan-15 20:19:15

I've eaten god knows how many dominos pizzas and right now I'd absolutely murder a can of cream soda/ lemonade/ fat coke!

Elledouble Thu 22-Jan-15 20:23:23

Malteasers. And Peanut Butter KitKat Chunkys. My partner phoned me on the way home from work yesterday asking if I wanted anything from the shop. I said "FUCKLOADS OF MALTEASERS".

birchwoods Thu 22-Jan-15 21:06:15

An entire packet of rich tea biscuits in three days (plus other biscuits).

Nutella and peanut butter out of the jar (sometimes on the same spoon). blush

pinkie87 Fri 23-Jan-15 08:18:35

A huge bag of salt and vinegar kettle chips night before last. Last night, two pain au chocolats. Oops.

avocadotoast Fri 23-Jan-15 08:21:25

I basically am just eating anything I can get my grubby little hands on.

After a couple of weeks of eating quite healthily I've managed a takeaway pizza and a McDonalds this week. Let's see what today brings... A burrito perhaps...

fattymcfatfat Fri 23-Jan-15 09:40:01

Eurgh....I started this pregnancy eating everything I could, takeaway kebabs, pizza, crisps...etc .....now I cant physically eat anything! I feel sick just reading thissad. I want to eat but cant face it! I threw up this morning at the smell of toast!

Radish9 Fri 23-Jan-15 12:56:40

Mini eggs for me too. Just eaten a whole packet, I'm not proud of myself.

avocadotoast Fri 23-Jan-15 13:53:45

Didn't go for a burrito, just had a sandwich... But I did have a free muffin to claim, so I've got that and a massive packet of crisps in my desk drawer. This afternoon is gonna be sweet grin

Missymum6 Fri 23-Jan-15 14:17:50

Everything in the house!! Then get so stuffed it hurts hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: