Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

AC a week behind GA, should i be worried?

(3 Posts)
gabrielle1201 Mon 19-Jan-15 16:20:24

I had a scan recently and was comparing it to a previous scan i had exactly one week earlier. The results for everything else seems to be growing ahead of my GA apart form the AC. currently, it is growing but it is one week behind what it should be, it was also the same on the previous scan but i would like to know should i be concerned? is it something i am doing perhaps i am not eating enough or eating the proper foods enough. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be grateful ty, smile x

rubyboo2 Mon 19-Jan-15 16:46:26

Hi I wouldnt worry my baby was on 50th percentile for everything apart from the head measuring 1 week in front at 20 wks and is now on 99th He weighed 8lb and that was last week at 36 weeks . If hospital were worried they would monitor you . smile

gabrielle1201 Mon 19-Jan-15 17:03:41

thats reassuring thank you very much! x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: