Advanced search

Thought I'd escaped!

(5 Posts)
MissTwister Mon 19-Jan-15 08:58:41

I made it to 12 weeks with some nausea but nothing too bad. Then 12 weeks hit and I feel awful!! Every time I eat I feel really sick, I feel dizzy - I sicked a bit in my mouth on the bus this morning!!! Has anyone else had an increase in symptoms at this time? And please tell me it's temporary!!!

Number3cometome Mon 19-Jan-15 09:00:57

I've had it pretty much from week 5 or 6, i'm 14+1 today and the actual throwing up part is better, but I still feel sick most of the day unless eating!
I find being outside in the cold helps.

fattymcfatfat Mon 19-Jan-15 09:04:01

Every pregnancy is different. I had no sickness with my ds but with my dd I was sick right through. So far I havent been sick with this one but the feeling is there and dizziness. ....especially on buses....cant stand buses I have to walk everywhere rain or shine with a 6yo and 1yo in tow! And spd to add ti that aswell and it can take me a while to do anything! Ive been quite agile this morning im home after the school run already although it normally takes around half an hour (its a ten minute walk) and I expect it to get worse. But on a brighter note your nausea may pass within a day or coukd bea bit of a bug youve picked up.

Beggy15 Mon 19-Jan-15 09:16:16

Is it weird that I'm jealous you have symptoms? I've had nothing at all no symptoms (I'm 7 possibly 8 weeks) an highly paranoid that I feel so 'unpreg'

Congrats though an hope you feel better soon

JuniperTisane Mon 19-Jan-15 09:59:35

With DC1 I didn't feel any sickness until about 11 weeks, then it arrived and stayed with me til he was born. (Sorry).

Everybody finds something different to keep it down. Chewing gum worked for me, the act of constant chewing seemed to keep the bile at bay. Others find nibbling water biscuits or strong flavoured drink like grapefruit or pineapple works well, or milk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now