Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Stress an movements?

(4 Posts)
Chickenfillets Sun 18-Jan-15 22:52:04

Iv been feeling my baby move for quite a while now. The past week I have been having a really tough time with my partner and many other things. I have been so stressed and worked up constantly and always so angry. Anyway ever since Iv been stressed my baby's movements seem to have increased a hell of a lot! Is it possible I'm stressing my baby out or am I being paranoid? I'm trying my hardest to stay calm and I really hope I'm not hurting my baby! sad

aneesa28 Sun 18-Jan-15 23:30:47

Hi Chickenfillets, you sound just like me! However when I went for my 20 week scan a few weeks ago I was assured that everything is fine. I now look forward to him waking up and having a boxing session, worrying when he isn't as active as usual, and find it quite calming to interact with him by gently encouraging his movements and receiving a response from the little person inside me.

Chickenfillets Mon 19-Jan-15 10:25:43

Thanks aneesa im probably just being paranoid. I need to remember he is getting bigger in there and i will feel more movements!

sleepybee Mon 19-Jan-15 17:37:16

I find if I'm stressed at work baby kicks all the time

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: