Talk

Advanced search

Bump changing size day to day

(5 Posts)
NRAR Sun 18-Jan-15 21:59:57

I'm sure there is a thread on this somewhere but I couldn't find anything recent. So apologies if it is something that's been discussed recently.

I will be 21 weeks pregnant on Tuesday and today my bump is significantly smaller. I was huge yesterday but today bump is looking significanty smaller, my husband noticed too without me saying anything. Is this just baby changing position? This is my first baby and I'm just super nervous!

comeagainforbigfudge Sun 18-Jan-15 22:03:21

Me 2!

Although I notice it more when a bit bloated from doing night shift.

I felt huge yesterday morning after a run of nights. Today I've shrunk again!!

weeblueberry Sun 18-Jan-15 22:03:34

Yep it will be baby changing their position. Even at 30 weeks I still have days where the bump looks significantly smaller. Then I tend to feel kicks and movement at my sides rather than my ribs and realise she's lying across the way smile

NRAR Sun 18-Jan-15 22:22:29

Thanks guys! I guessed it had to be but I'm a worrier so always good to get reassurance

D0nnaO Mon 19-Jan-15 17:56:34

same here! I'm 25 weeks & have a small bump in the mornings but look (and feel) the size of the house on an evening.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: