Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Freaking out so bad I can't get excited.

(4 Posts)
Missymum6 Fri 16-Jan-15 07:54:54

Hi everyone, I've written this post then deleted it about ten times as I feel terrible even saying it but I honestly feel completely over my head. I have a 13 month old, and just found out im 7 weeks preg... THIS is a shock I was told at 19 chances were I couldn't carry a baby due to medical issues, so when our daughter arrived safely we were over the moon. Had bad problems with silent reflux from the beginning on top of me being so ill I couldn't move ( I was rushed bk to hospital 3 times in the 2 weeks after having her. If I'm being honest i haven't felt the same since my c section I can't explain it i just feel slightly weaker. I was advised during my first preg not to have anymore. Was using condoms (I can't take pill ect) and we oviously had a accident. I'm freaking out so bad i keep thinking how am I going to do this? Will I have enough time for my daughter? My oh is talking about names and not freaking out one bit which is making me feel even worse for feeling this way. I just feel so bad that I don't feel happy. Has anyone else had babys with a small age gap? Sorry to write my whole life story on here... I just feel so terrible sad

mum2benicole Fri 16-Jan-15 08:35:43

Hi I have a 16moth old and currently 23wks Sith 2nd child I have the same worries about will I have time but bothers were planned. It took almost over a year to conceive my daughter so we thought it would take a while with second, turns out after 2 weeks unprotected we fell. I was also told due to medical reasons that I wouldn't carry to full term as I had 4 unsuccessful pregnancies so when baby 1 came healthy we were over joyed after that it was the case of im 23 and a hysterectomy is my next step but wanted more childeren o thats why Im having our 2nd child so soon.
You should do whats best for you and your family, I dont no exactly how hard its going to be having s child so young and s newborn but TI be honest I was terrified to be a 1st time mum and I Hecht done to bad hehe.
Chin up chick im sure all will work out good for you xx

Missymum6 Fri 16-Jan-15 09:13:38

Thanks for replying and congrats on your pregnancy!! I just feel so shocked by it.. I honestly thought I wouldn't fall again! Two babies under 2 thats all i keep thinking!! Xx

NickyEds Fri 16-Jan-15 10:24:37

Not the same situation at all but I'm nearly 15 weeks (we planned it this way)and my DS is almost 13 months. I just keep saying "It will be fine" over and over and over. And over. And it will. It will sort of have to be won't it??? I'm sure you'll feel a bit better when the shock wears off. I did, than I had my (rather late) scan on Tuesday and it all became real and I went back to freaking out a bit! It will be fine.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: