Advanced search

Ok so anybody else waking up to eat!!

(11 Posts)
Ktdnn83 Thu 15-Jan-15 02:50:14

So for the last few nights I have woke up around 2am 3am to eat !! Crisps two pack last night , just had a crumpet and a tangerine now at 2.40 am... I'm 5 weeks this weeks .. Surely this doesn't happen so soon! Anybody else eating like a pig? Due sept!! Help #greedywomanproblems

Sleepyhoglet Thu 15-Jan-15 19:13:14

Why is this in internet safety!?

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 15-Jan-15 19:32:35

Why is this in internet safety!?

We've moved it
Good luck with the impending arrival OP

bellamummy2012 Thu 15-Jan-15 19:38:05

I was doimg this also. Wakimg up really hungry :-) so ur not alone im 6weeks.

thesmallbear Thu 15-Jan-15 19:40:56

Yes, and still doing it at 16 weeks I'm afraid (although not every night now). Wake up at with 2am, 3am or 4am. I'm starving hungry and all I can think about is food. Get up, eat toast, go back to bed grin

dietcokeisgreat Thu 15-Jan-15 19:42:00

Yes! I can't sleep well and have been eating toast and biscuits in the night. 18wks.

Stillyummy Thu 15-Jan-15 19:42:44

I did it till 12 weeks. I put biscuits on the bed side table. Eating a lot made my morning sickness a lot better too smile

Jaffakake Thu 15-Jan-15 20:44:23

I did this loads last time, but it hasn't happened much this time. Usually a glass of milk and a cracker is enough to get me back to sleep. I now have brunch bars or belvita biscuits by the side of the bed, so I don't have to go downstairs. It depends when you have your tea, but something slow burning like brown toast before bed can help you not wake up.

thesmallbear Thu 15-Jan-15 20:46:12

If I have toast before bed I still wake up wink

Cornberry Thu 15-Jan-15 20:48:20

Oh god yes. Have to eat at regular intervals to avoid agonising stomach pains and wake up at least once a night. Have a jug of milk and a bowl of cereal in the bedside table every night. Sometimes have to push other half out of bed to make me porridge. No one's getting any sleep. Sigh.

JennyBlueWren Fri 16-Jan-15 10:47:59

I found this in the first trimester. Up in the early hours for cereal. Now I get up then for the loo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now