Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Morning sickness maybe?

(8 Posts)
Beggy15 Mon 12-Jan-15 07:06:05

I'm 7 weeks pregnant today an haven't had any symptoms at all, until I woke up I got out of bed and felt nauseated as soon as I started doing my breakfast I be come extremley nauseated and wrenching and sweating but it eased off after I got back in bed?

Is this morning sickness or a sign I'm going to miscarry?

My mum thinks I'm slowly getting morning sickness x

LizziTea Mon 12-Jan-15 08:01:02

That definitely sounds like morning sickness!

BikeRunSki Mon 12-Jan-15 08:07:07

Morning sickness

Pregnancy sickness support

Beggy15 Mon 12-Jan-15 08:10:08

Thank you both - I panicked because I expected it to last hours not just come and go.

BikeRunSki Mon 12-Jan-15 08:12:20

I can last months....,

LIG1979 Mon 12-Jan-15 08:14:45

Sounds like it to me. I found it came in waves but was worst in the morning initially and before too long it was all day every day sad . Also, I think it hits different people at different stages, I always get it around 5 weeks and it is bad from 6- 10 weeks but one of my friends was fine till 8 weeks and then got hg.

Hopefully, it will not be too bad for you. Keep eating and sleeping to try and keep it at bay.

WrappedInABlankie Mon 12-Jan-15 08:16:08

That's MS all right grin

I'm currently lying down after taking an anti sickness tablet and I'm 17+1 lol

Number3cometome Mon 12-Jan-15 09:32:28

Morning sickness, I was bowl hugging this morning so know exactly how you feel!

I am not sick every day, but feel nausea every day. If I get to the point of heaving there is no turning back!

I hadn't been sick for a week so thought it was easing off, haha my body lied!!

Taking it all as a positive sign and hoping to see an active healthy baby at my scan on Thursday!

12+2

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: