Talk

Advanced search

Morning sickness maybe?

(8 Posts)
Beggy15 Mon 12-Jan-15 07:06:05

I'm 7 weeks pregnant today an haven't had any symptoms at all, until I woke up I got out of bed and felt nauseated as soon as I started doing my breakfast I be come extremley nauseated and wrenching and sweating but it eased off after I got back in bed?

Is this morning sickness or a sign I'm going to miscarry?

My mum thinks I'm slowly getting morning sickness x

LizziTea Mon 12-Jan-15 08:01:02

That definitely sounds like morning sickness!

BikeRunSki Mon 12-Jan-15 08:07:07

Morning sickness

Pregnancy sickness support

Beggy15 Mon 12-Jan-15 08:10:08

Thank you both - I panicked because I expected it to last hours not just come and go.

BikeRunSki Mon 12-Jan-15 08:12:20

I can last months....,

LIG1979 Mon 12-Jan-15 08:14:45

Sounds like it to me. I found it came in waves but was worst in the morning initially and before too long it was all day every day sad . Also, I think it hits different people at different stages, I always get it around 5 weeks and it is bad from 6- 10 weeks but one of my friends was fine till 8 weeks and then got hg.

Hopefully, it will not be too bad for you. Keep eating and sleeping to try and keep it at bay.

WrappedInABlankie Mon 12-Jan-15 08:16:08

That's MS all right grin

I'm currently lying down after taking an anti sickness tablet and I'm 17+1 lol

Number3cometome Mon 12-Jan-15 09:32:28

Morning sickness, I was bowl hugging this morning so know exactly how you feel!

I am not sick every day, but feel nausea every day. If I get to the point of heaving there is no turning back!

I hadn't been sick for a week so thought it was easing off, haha my body lied!!

Taking it all as a positive sign and hoping to see an active healthy baby at my scan on Thursday!

12+2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now