Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How far along am I?

(3 Posts)
AgentOfShield Sun 11-Jan-15 09:25:06

Hi everyone, this is my third pregnancy (I have two ds aged 6 & 3) and so far it has been a completely new experience!

My last 'real' period was on Nov 6th. My following period should have been on the 5th Dec but I only had a one day bleed on the 8th. I didn't think to much of it as it came at the same time as my Grandma was in a car accident and it was very stressful time, which does play havoc with my cycle.

However, 2 weeks later I began to get pregnancy symptoms (such as tender breasts, needing to wee a lot, and fatigue). I did a test & negative. I got a following 2 negative tests before a got a positive test on Jan 5th, three days after when my next period should have been.

So my question is, how far along (in your opinion) am I? 5 or 9 weeks? I have my first doctors appointment on Weds but I am driving myself crazy, it would be lovely to hear your opinions. Thanks in advance.

yummymango Sun 11-Jan-15 09:35:10

I'm no expert, but I would say 5 weeks as it's usually around 4 weeks when a test will become positive. If you had negatives then I would expect you to have not been pregnant.

AgentOfShield Sun 11-Jan-15 15:16:02

Thank you for you reply, I think it is most likely I am only 5 week but I just 'feel' further along.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now