Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What I'd give to be able to sleep!

(3 Posts)
Firstimemummy15 Sun 11-Jan-15 05:00:12

So I'm 38+5 and to say I'm struggling to sleep is an understatement. It's not that I'm uncomfortable or that I'm up every hour to pee, I'm just wide awake and then when it gets to this time I'm so tired but just can't get to sleep. It's really frustrating me now and getting me down. Bump hasn't 'dropped' yet so don't think I'm gona be in labour anytime soon but I'm worried all this lack of sleep will affect the labour - think I have too much thinking time on my hands!!!

cosmicglittergirl Sun 11-Jan-15 05:49:16

I'm awake too, have been for ages and it's so annoying. 31+6. What's even more annoying is I'll have to get up for DC which will be the point I feel sleepy..! I worry it'll affect labour too. Think I might just get up for a bit, hope you get some sleep soon.

LIG1979 Sun 11-Jan-15 07:04:40

Me too! I keep waking up before dd does which seems like such a waste when I can lie in at weekends.

For what it is worth I had the same problem with my last pregnancy. The night before dd was born, I had an amazing sleep, didn't wake up once and overslept. I woke up feeling great. (Which was fortunate as spent the next night staring at her unable to sleep.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now