Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Shooting pains and mucus (tmi) 18 weeks :/

(4 Posts)
amandalk91 Sat 10-Jan-15 18:28:45

Well I've been getting shooting pains in my down below like period pains, and then mucus always follows. No blood but I'm just scared, is this normal? Google has scared me as all its saying is this is a sign of labour, and as I'm only 18 weeks this vant be happening. Please help. This is my first btw!

smilingthroughgrittedteeth Sat 10-Jan-15 18:35:59

Step away from Google, nothing good ever comes from googling.

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and at various points I've had shooting pains, cramping pains and period like pains. I've also had lots of mucus from when I first got pregnant.

Call your midwife or the delivery Suite at your hospital and see what they say, I've found them extremely helpful when I've rang.

Jodie1982 Sat 10-Jan-15 22:51:01

How are you doing OP??

amandalk91 Sat 10-Jan-15 23:12:53

I'm okay right now thanks, it just happens randomly throughout the last few days it's not all the time. I just don't know what's normal haha. And to the first answer yeah I had discharge and stuff too but this is like really thick and a lot of it, sounds nasty but it is. I don't know haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now