Advanced search

Help please And please don't judge.

(16 Posts)
mummaofthreex Fri 09-Jan-15 17:23:22

Ok so Im 6 wks pregnant and already have three children, I have my hands full with a 5yr,2, + 9 month old and didn't think I'd be able to cope with another I was also using the pill and taken it every morning at 10am never ever missed it so this pregnancy shouldn't of happend, my partner works full time so it's more or less about affording another baby and me not being able to cope with 4 so we decided to go for a termination, today I went to the appointment and was scanned and was only 6 wks but there was just a sack nothing else I then got sent up to thw hospital for another scan and it was the same 6 wks pregnant just a sack I then had blood tests done came home phoned up 4 hours later my results was in and they said my hormoune levels were at 2063, they said was pretty low for hormounes now I'm starting to think is there just an empty sack and no embroy at all, If this is the case I will feel so much better because I known I wouldn't of killed my baby myself my mind is so puzzles and just wondering what u ladies think? And also if it's just an empty sack and still will be what happends next and do u bleed? I've had no bleeding what so ever. X

ToriB34 Fri 09-Jan-15 17:35:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

UriGeller Fri 09-Jan-15 17:51:33

Earlier this year I had a termination, for similar reasons. DP was waiting for his vasectomy appointment, we've got two toddlers already. I thought I was about 8 weeks, turned out from the scan I measured 6, there a sac but no foetal pole.

I was given the choice to wait for another couple of weeks and then have another scan to see if an embryo was there, wait for the miscarriage or have the procedure done then and there.

I was in a bit of a state even though I knew I didn't want to continue with the pregnancy, hormones are weird! But I couldn't wait for something that I was intent on doing anyway so I had the termination and honestly, the fact there was nothing there at the time was a great weight off my mind.

Hope everything goes to plan.

mummaofthreex Fri 09-Jan-15 22:05:02

I'm back up the hospital Sunday morning for more bloods and then in 7 days time another scan, all this is so worrying and stopping me from sleeping the lot sad

Marmot75 Fri 09-Jan-15 22:11:45

I'm sorry to hear this. It must be upsetting. From what you've said it doesn't sound like the pregnancy is likely to be viable. Didn't the person who told you the results tell you what to expect or whether they want to re-scan? If not, can you phone back and ask?

I hope you're ok.

mummaofthreex Sat 10-Jan-15 14:30:46

Thanks ladies and for not judging, I'm back at the hospital tomorrow morning for bloods again to see if my hormone levels are doubled, loads have people have told me that's it's far to early to see the baby in the sac at 6wks but it was just litteraly a sac.. X

CommanderShepard Sat 10-Jan-15 14:44:41

Even though you may or may not be miscarrying, your hormones are still up the spout - add that to your worries about being able to afford another baby and no-one reasonable could possibly judge you. How you feel is how you feel, and it's ok to feel sad in much the same way as it would be ok to feel relief.

Have you got good support in real life?

mummaofthreex Sat 10-Jan-15 19:29:02

I don't get much support as my mum sadly don't really bother with me, my father works a lot and same as my partner and also his family Im stuck with my 3 children 24/7 apart from my eldest when he's at school. of course it's what's being a mummy is all about and I love every minute of it, I'm just really confused about this whole situation! And what your trying to say my hormone levels are high enough? I'm also confused about the hormone levels and where they should be. But what I'm really thinking at my 6wk scan did they really expected to see something more rather than just a tiny empty sack? My scan was also a virginal scan.

mummaofthreex Sun 11-Jan-15 14:42:32

So today I had my blood tests they came back that my hormone levels has gone from 2063 - to 3194, they now want to scan make me on Tuesday, I'm confused as if they know its to early to see anything why all the scans and blood tests?

ToriB34 Sun 11-Jan-15 14:46:11

mummaofthreex Sun 11-Jan-15 15:38:00

I was 6wks Friday, sac completely empty x

mummaofthreex Sun 11-Jan-15 15:38:57

Think there trying to say I've got an eptopic pregnancy x

ToriB34 Sun 11-Jan-15 16:40:03

ToriB34 Sun 11-Jan-15 16:41:48

mummaofthreex Sun 11-Jan-15 17:02:19

Why are they saying they want to re scan me to see everything is in the right place when there's an empty Sac

mummaofthreex Tue 13-Jan-15 13:40:34

Today I had a scan there is now a yolk sac, but have said there's a small sack containing some blood? Really confused. They've now discharged me from the epu now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now