Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

when did you show with 2nd?

(7 Posts)
knittingirl Fri 09-Jan-15 09:32:26

With my first, I didn't even think about maternity clothes until I was about 14 weeks, and then just looked like I'd eaten too many pies for a while smile I'm 4.5 weeks pregnant with number 2, sitting at my desk and my skirt feels really tight :-S

redexpat Fri 09-Jan-15 09:44:19

DS 10 weeks.
dd 8 weeks. had to wear maternity trousers from then!

weelamb123 Fri 09-Jan-15 13:01:51

Its more than likely to be bloating. I was the same at 5-6 weeks but has now gone down and I don't look pregnant at nearly 13 weeks. Xx

Chunderella Fri 09-Jan-15 15:27:07

About 15 minutes after dtd, I think.

Like others, I was very early. With DC1, first person to notice I was pregnant from looking was at 12 and a half weeks. This time, I had an actual bump at about 6-7 weeks, and trousers felt tight about 5 weeks. I don't think I was obviously pregnant then, but Dsis said she'd noticed I looked fat. Unfortunately in my case it was not bloating! Just been massive throughout.

GotToBeInItToWinIt Fri 09-Jan-15 15:31:49

I am 14 weeks with my second and thought I was showing about 8 weeks ago. It must just have been bloating though because at 14 weeks I now just look like I've eaten a few too many pies.

puddleduck27 Fri 09-Jan-15 19:46:00

Congrats btw! I'm 4,5 weeks pregnant with my second and my clothes def feel tight already! have done before i took the test. I don't want to tell work until I'm at least 12 weeks, but I can see them guessing before that! constant bathroom trips isn't helping grin

Jaffakake Fri 09-Jan-15 19:49:41

I was in a pair of mat trousers at 8 weeks. It was mainly bloating & went down a bit by 12 weeks. Everyone has already guessed by about 9-10 weeks though. I guess I had no tummy muscles to speak of!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now