Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I pregnant?

(3 Posts)
Caraleigh16 Fri 09-Jan-15 00:17:19

Hi, I think I'm pregnant! Me and my boyfriend don't use anything he just 'pulls out', I was on the pill but it made me cry and feel miserable all the time so I just stopped taking it. I'm late for my period I don't know how long because they're messed up but I've been having flu like symptoms for a few weeks, lost weigh, feeling sick all the time and being sick, diarrhoea, loss of appetite almost completely, my stomach keeps making weird noise's and cramps sometimes, feel tired all the time about a week or two ago I had some brown discharge I didn't really think much at the time I though I was just coming on my period or it was because I was ill but it stopped after two days and no period, just white discharge now... I might just be ill i don't know, what do you think?

GlitteryLipgloss Fri 09-Jan-15 00:30:15

Take a pregnancy test. Savers do a pack of 3 for £1. I use those.

Also, if it's negative, and you aren't ready for a baby, have a think about other types of contraception. Not a lecture. thanks

sleepybee Fri 09-Jan-15 03:17:45

You might be. Take a test. If you can't face buying one in person then order online from Amazon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now