Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BumShocks

(4 Posts)
blackwidow74 Thu 08-Jan-15 13:10:56

I'm 25+1 and for a while now my little lady lump has a habit of either headbutting or stamping downwards onto cervix and sometimes so hard that it's like a shock to the bum that jolts me off my seat lol ... rather embarrassing when you are entertaining! Had scan last week which showed her transverse with her spine curved around top of bump (so facing downwards) and when we tried to encourage her to shift head down she went into breech (anterior high placenta which she loves to snuggle her face into) so I'm guessing it's her feet doing the battering ... anyone else get bumshocked?

eastcoastmum2014 Thu 08-Jan-15 14:16:15

I used to get errrr.... lady parts... shocked before my little girl went upside down HAHA!! She would kick right down there ouch!!!!

anythingbutinsomnia Thu 08-Jan-15 15:53:05

Me! I'm getting both bumshocks and lady part shocks this time. I don't remember getting them with DD, but they started alarmingly early this time. I have a high anterior placenta too ...

blackwidow74 Thu 08-Jan-15 16:18:28

I've never had them until this one and she's #6!! It's the strangest feeling ever ... I keep going 'ooooof' and hubby looks at me strange lol ... hate to think when she's bigger and doing it ... have nightmares of her kicking right through ��

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now