Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Thinking maybe pre labour?

(6 Posts)
kwebbi14 Thu 08-Jan-15 00:05:05

I'm 35 weeks and I've been experiencing regular Braxtons for about 2 hours, initially 10 minutes apart and now 5, I'm getting the odd sharp twinge under my belly button and just feel achey and rubbish. Felt a little sick earlier and just uncomfortable all day.

Possible pre labour?

Thanks!

RL20 Thu 08-Jan-15 03:59:14

I'm no help as I'm not quite that far along yet, but hope you're ok! How are you feeling now? x

bellaboo88 Thu 08-Jan-15 09:32:07

Hope you're ok op! I'm 34+3 & feel like ive got a rock some days! I'm praying its not early!

Are your pains more stabby or like period pains? Might be worth calling mW just to see x

rubyboo2 Thu 08-Jan-15 09:50:48

Hi OP ive been having braxton hicks all the time for weeks , so I am guessing its not labour just yet . I am 35 weeks .

blackwidow74 Thu 08-Jan-15 11:58:30

Braxtons don't get more regular or follow a pattern of so many minutes ... and they say if they continue without easing when you are at rest then get checked out ... do you feel better once you've sat down for 15 mins? I would call midwife and ask her opinion!

Inbl00m Thu 08-Jan-15 20:23:42

Call your midwife and they'll get you to go in for a check up if needs be. I had exactly this and thought nothing of it, but DH rang the midwives and I got checked. Turned out I was 9cm dilated! Doesn't hurt to check anyway. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now