Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Discomfort after exercise

(2 Posts)
lozzy1982 Tue 06-Jan-15 20:20:08

Hi ladies, im 27 weeks today and yesterday for the first time in a while went to the gym. I literally did such a light session. 30 minute light walk and some arm weights. Before this session yesterday, i have to be honest ive been really lazy over xmas and havent done much activity at all. I got up this morning and my lower abdomen, under my bump is really sore and achy, mainly when i move about, getting up and down etc. can still feel my little man moving plenty, no bleeding/discharge etc and feel absolutely fine in myself. Could i have brought this on myself walking on the treadmill? Anyone else had anything similar? Thanks smile

skyra13 Tue 06-Jan-15 20:51:24

I'm 27 weeks I don't go to the gym but took the dog for a walk today and did shopping my bump starts to ache and feel sore at the bottom if I do to much.
It's quite big now so It could be the pressure of the bump causing the problems feels a lot heavier now at 27 weeks!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now