Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does anybody here have endometriosis?

(1 Post)
Maple5 Tue 06-Jan-15 18:51:43

Hi there. I had a positive pregnancy test on NYE, and I've got a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning... I am a little concerned as I have endometriosis and two cysts on one of my ovaries (shown on a scan about a year ago). I know from surgery 8 years ago that at least one of my tubes is blocked and I have fibroids. After 10 years of trying I thought I couldn't have children... but in the past few years my endometriosis symptoms have eased and now it would appear I am pregnant! I am trying not to get too excited as I know there is an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage. Every one sided twinge has me in a panic at the moment (though it usually turns out to be wind, haha).

I think I am at least 6-7 weeks gone (pregnancy test said 3+w). I have queasiness and food aversions, sore boobs and I am peeing all the time. I thought cravings didn't come until later on but I can't get enough orange juice! I'm also pretty tired. I haven't had any bleeding, didn't even notice spotting earlier on. So far everything seems ok but it is early days. If there is anyone else who has endometriosis and is/was pregnant I'd be glad to hear from you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now