Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity knickers!

(5 Posts)
sweetsundaefortwo Tue 06-Jan-15 16:36:22

My normal knickers (I like the M&S shorts style ones) are getting a little small. Just wondering whether to get a bigger size of same or go for maternity ones. Anyone?

sleepybee Tue 06-Jan-15 17:30:03

I've got mat ones from h&m & also M&S ones in a bigger size - I also wear the shorts - both options work for me

PuppyMummy Tue 06-Jan-15 18:24:54

snap to the same type of pants! u just got the next size up!

bagofsnakes Tue 06-Jan-15 18:39:41

I got some H&M maternity kickers to go with some of my bigger pre preg knickers when I was about 25 weeks. Now at 35 week I just went and picked up a pack of really big (like three dress sizes bigger than my pre preg size!) but not maternity BHS knickers and they are wonderfully comfortable and have some growing room. They were £7 for a pack of 5, come half way up my bump and are in navy/dark berry colours so they'll be great for post baby when one needs massive dark coloured kickers for the first week or so.

sweetsundaefortwo Wed 07-Jan-15 05:59:15

Great thanks. Off to Hand M for me smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now