Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

is this show on the road?!

(4 Posts)
Naomip88 Tue 06-Jan-15 11:00:07

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and just found a quite large piece of what looked like white discharge in my underwear- it was probably half a cm- 1 cm , it didn't seem big enough to be a mucus plug but it was noticeable! I know discharge increases in late pregnancy and I haven't had any contractions but at this stage every little thing seems like a big sign!!

Letmeeatcakecakecake Tue 06-Jan-15 11:41:12

Eeeeeek! With my first, the mucus plug going was my first sign, lost it at 2am... Started contractions an hour later and baby was born by 10pm! I was 37 weeks as well!

Fingers crossed! Are you scared/excited?

Naomip88 Tue 06-Jan-15 13:17:31

definitely excited! feel like I'll never feel properly ''prepared '' though! No sign of contractions yet so it might have been nothing, I have such a strong feeling I'm going to be earlier than my due date!

Letmeeatcakecakecake Tue 06-Jan-15 13:55:31

You will never be properly prepared!

I felt like that with DS, I just KNEW he was going to come early! I have the same feeling about this one, before I even got pregnant, my mum saw the date March 15th on something and instantly she thought 'that's the day cake's baby will be born' and when we finally told DS he said that it's going to be born in March! It's a little bit tooooo early for my liking, I'd rather another 37 weeker but I can shake off that feeling!

Keep us updated and good luck! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now