Talk

Advanced search

When is it time your best friend your pregnant?

(6 Posts)
Crystal049 Mon 05-Jan-15 21:15:23

Hi guys am 7+4 and not telling work until 13 weeks, have already told my mum and that's it. Want to tell my bf but scared in case it's too early! What do you think is the best time to tell them?

weelamb123 Mon 05-Jan-15 21:19:30

Is there a true friend then I wouldn't have any reservations about telling her now xx

NickyEds Mon 05-Jan-15 21:19:39

It's up to yousmile. With DS we told no one at all until 13 weeks but this time we had to tell people early as it was Christmas and everyone would've known when I wasn't drinking anyway! I think I was perhaps a little over cautious the first time around. Even without Christmas I think I'd have told my best mate and my sister.

Jaffakake Mon 05-Jan-15 21:32:54

I told my bf before my dh! He was out & I was busting to tell someone. It totally depends on your relationship. I told everyone this time cos they'd have known if it went pear shaped anyway.

NeedABumChange Mon 05-Jan-15 21:34:53

I think best friend as soon as you know. They are apart from other friends/ colleague.

skitter Tue 06-Jan-15 00:37:32

With my first pregnancy I was waiting to tell my best friend along with my other friends...not really sure why. I regret not telling her as I had a miscarriage and told her immediately about that so may as well have shared the good news with her as well as the bad. When she got pregnant she told me as soon as she could, which was around 9 weeks (I was abroad until then), before our other friends. I was really touched.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now