Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

insight on these symptoms please

(3 Posts)
dunyahassan Sun 04-Jan-15 14:03:47

Hi ladies, im new to this mums net thing but here we go, i would like an oppinion on this if you may, i have an 18 month old little girl who i still breastfeed well couple minutes at a time each day mainly night time though and i have a late period. For about the past 13 months ive had a period each month and this time its late we are not ttc nor using protection, i know what some may say but if were gifted then ill thank god for it but i just dont wish to put anything in my body that dont need to be there just my ways i guess and the husband will not wear condoms anyways we use the withdrawel method which we bopth know is not 100 percent. Anyway past 2 weeks ive had cramps sometimes off and on sometimes sharp/stabbing sensation. When the cramps started i was due for AF and 2 times during the 2 weeks i had a very very small amount drops even of brownish blood/mucus ive been getting very bad headaches so painfull yet they come and go could last a few seconds. taken a few cheapie tests all neg but if i remember with my son i didnt find out with tests until 6 weeks gone it would just not show up at all, im hoping theres a chance but as im not trying its not going to get me down or anything, must add had a few tingles here and there in my n ipples but thats about it and strangly enough i usually get one or wo white heads when due on and they havnt turned up lol yeyyy smile any insight ladies please?? thank you!!

dunyahassan Sun 04-Jan-15 14:59:44

bump

JennyBlueWren Sun 04-Jan-15 19:52:29

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Only way to know for sure. I kept having definite symptoms but periods turned up late -turned out I had irregular cycles. Kept getting my hopes up.

If you are having periods then you may be able to get pregnant. BF only works if it's exclusive, regular and during the night.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: