Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Last night....

(2 Posts)
MissTwister Sat 03-Jan-15 11:01:03

In between lying awake I had dreams involving escaping tsunamis, being burgled, choking and no-one helping me and miscarrying but being unable to contact my husband. I think I might be anxious!!!

I am 10 weeks pregnant and was wondering if anyone else had experienced this? It just seemed that every time I fell asleep I'd have a horrible dream! Feel very tired and a bit down as a result today....

blackwidow74 Sat 03-Jan-15 11:33:24

Perfectly normal as your hormones are racing all over the place ... try and establish a bedtime routine if you don't already have one ... so the last hour of your day isn't spent sat thinking bout baby and pregnancy and all ... have a checklist to divert your attention and focus you smile don't fret overy the dreams ... They don't mean anything other than we get totally overwhelmed by all the changes that come with growing baby that it manifests as vivid dreams ... you will find it happens less frequently once you are aware of bump growing, baby moving and other milestones ... as you become less anxious. If you find yourself totally out of your depth speak to your midwife ... The last thing you need is stress on yourself smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now