Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Morrck or bug in a rug?

(9 Posts)
lostinegypt Sat 03-Jan-15 06:34:27

Can't decide which one to get. Any major differences apart from price?

espa Sat 03-Jan-15 09:23:20

I've got no experience of bug in a rug but I love my Morrck hoody, DD 2.5 weeks seems nice and snug in it.

sockmatcher Sat 03-Jan-15 09:31:16

Morrck.

Just looked at the other one and don't like the legs. Plus really wpukdbt recommend usimgbit in a sling!

I got a morrck when DD was 3 mths old and just got the next size up too. It lasted ages.

FoxSticks Sat 03-Jan-15 09:33:47

I'm using the morrck I bought for dd for my ds now. It's lasted brilliantly, I'd really recommend it.

PregoGego Wed 04-Nov-15 12:04:25

I love bug in a rug blanket smile It's great for all year long, great in pushchairs and in baby car seats.

Quality is good, soft warm material smile

Chattycat78 Wed 04-Nov-15 20:53:33

We got bought a Morrck and loved it so much that we bought it for our friends who had a baby a few months after us.

Scattymum101 Thu 05-Nov-15 10:00:05

The morckk is amazing. My 9 month old is still using hers.

Qwertybynature Thu 05-Nov-15 10:03:53

Morckk was my absolute best baby-buy. It's brilliant!

zombieme8 Thu 05-Nov-15 10:12:07

I just bought a huge fleece blanket and cut the holes for the seatbelt straps. Fleece doesn't fray so it doesn't need hemming. Been using it for 2 years now for my DD, couldn't justify spending the money on a morckk!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now