Talk

Advanced search

Cervical erosion bleeding..

(6 Posts)
Natashajade2727 Fri 02-Jan-15 18:16:24

I'm nearly 7weeks pregnant and bleeding but not really heavy but enough to make my mind run away. I rang my midwife today and she has booked me in for a early scan on Monday morning. I got told in nov 2014 that I have cervical erosion and this is a common thing and bleeding happens worse when hormones are all over the show, but I'm so worried it's something wrong with the pregnancy! Anybody else have this? X

leanne963 Fri 02-Jan-15 18:21:13

This sounds completely normal for cervical erosion!! But it's great you are getting checked up anyway! I've never been officially diagnosed with cervical erosion but I am 95% sure that is what I have as I had periods of spotting during this pregnancy and everything is fine. I am 19w5d x

UnicornUnicorn Fri 02-Jan-15 18:28:10

Brown spotting for me from 5-12ish weeks. Could look a bit stringy at times.

Worse after going to the toilet and pushing a bit iykwim blush

Hope that helps

rubyboo2 Fri 02-Jan-15 18:29:21

Hi Op best to get bleeding checked out . They wont give you an internal yet to confirm as its too early .
I was diagnosed with a cervical ectroprian (erosion) at 25+6 wks . I had spotting around 7 weeks and a scan . Ive noticed I get bleeding my my hormones are all over. Take care x

GotToBeInItToWinIt Fri 02-Jan-15 18:44:37

I have had brown spotting with both pregnancies. Early scans both times, one healthy DD and currently 14 weeks with second. Both times midwives have put my bleeding down to a previously diagnosed cervical erosion. Fingers crossed all is ok for you.

bev26 Fri 02-Jan-15 20:21:17

I'm 27 weeks and have a cervical erosion. I bleed everytime I have sex and also spot randomly. Only worry if it gets heavier and deeper red, it's so common and nothing to worry about xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now