Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ok just a little confused

(4 Posts)
mummaofthreex Thu 01-Jan-15 22:31:10

Hi ladies, just recently found out I'm pregnant again to baby number 4 just a little confused, ok so my last period was the 23rd November on the 19th December I took 4 home pregnancy tests! All of them was negative so I taken another two on 29th December both tests positive, doctors make me 5 weeks pregnant at the moment, but me and hubby only made love at the end of November and on the 26th of December im now starting to think am I only about one week gone hense the negatives tests on the 19th of November I'm a tad mind puzzled :-/ xx

Meirasa Thu 01-Jan-15 22:59:32

It's the November date. You wouldn't have a positive test result for the 26th of Dec

happyelf Thu 01-Jan-15 23:03:36

They date your pregnancy from your last period so when you actually conceive you would technically already be 2 weeks pregnant. If you tested neg on 19th dec it was just because you tested too early for the test to pick up the pregnancy hormone. Congratulations

mummaofthreex Thu 01-Jan-15 23:11:16

Thankyou ladies a massive shock for us as Our youngest is only 9 months and I'm now worried about my health because I've had 3 c sections and I'm only 23 yrs old xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now