Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

20 week scan with a horrid cold

(5 Posts)
Stillyummy Thu 01-Jan-15 20:29:46

Hello,
I have my 20 week scan tomoro (yay) but I have a hideous cold. And I mean really hideous- temperature, runny nose, sneezing, saw throte, the works. My question is, should I go? I am worried about sneezing over a room of pregnant women and infecting them.

Your views please?

Xx

d0ttyne11 Thu 01-Jan-15 23:47:30

Hi,

I don't know how difficult it is to get another appointment, or how small the waiting room is, or how flexible your work would be with another appointment so I'd consider this all first, then maybe ring them in advance. If you are feeling so snotty, do you think you'd rather wait another week or so (hopefully!) and try for another appointment? That might sound a bit more appealing if it's good news and you can celebrate nicely rather than feeling ghastly with all the symptoms you describe above. Get well soon flowers

Stillyummy Fri 02-Jan-15 11:59:51

Thanks for your reply d0tty. Me temperature was normal and I could keep a lid on the sneezing so I went. I am now at home resting and enjoying that I know my little girl is all ok smile x

BikeRunSki Fri 02-Jan-15 12:05:10

grin

d0ttyne11 Fri 02-Jan-15 12:19:48

Brilliant news. Congrats x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now