Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

low pressure 32 weeks

(3 Posts)
bambi07 Thu 01-Jan-15 16:35:16

Hi all,
I was just curious, my bump suddenly feels different. Baby has been in position since 28 weeks and engaged from 30 weeks according to MW but suddenly there is a lot of pressure when I walk and some pains low down in my groin, I have also had the smallest amount of redish discharge, although it was very tiny. As this is my first, I was just wondering if this is a sign that maybe she might appear earlier than expected. It has sent me into a panic as nothing is ready and all the information online is a little contradictory, so I thought I would ask on here for your expert advice. Any experience or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance. XXX

pieceoftoast Thu 01-Jan-15 16:39:03

Pressure wouldn't concern me (I was waddling like a chicken laying an egg from about 32 weeks with my DS) but pain and red discharge might be worth getting checked out. I'd definitely call the midwife in regards to the blood/discharge.

bambi07 Thu 01-Jan-15 16:52:36

Thank you, when I see people write about such things it always seems so obvious but then I always feel like I might be wasting peoples time when it's me, stupid I know. I will ring now. xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now