Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

developing a loving relationship with the toilet bowl.

(7 Posts)
milkandchalk Thu 01-Jan-15 11:28:10

He's the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night. I'm not loving this sickness malarkey one bit! nothing in my stomach, just acid and bile. Craving a big Mac but don't think I'll find an open McDs anywhere today.
sad

pregnantsingle35 Thu 01-Jan-15 13:08:20

I feel for you, I had such bad sickness i was put on anti sickness tablets in the end. Weirdly I craved macdonalds too. I'd be surprised if it wasn't open, they're missing a trick if they're not, pregnant women and hung over partygoers will be wanting their burgers. Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

meditrina Thu 01-Jan-15 13:14:04

McDonalds are bound to be open.

Do you have a good supply of sick bags for when out and about?

icklekid Thu 01-Jan-15 13:16:49

Yes to medication and mc donalds I had 9 long months of sickness sad although I'm afraid I never kept the McDonald's down...

woodwaj Thu 01-Jan-15 19:39:09

I know you posted a while ago buy my mcdonalds is open as normal so most probably are!

milkandchalk Thu 01-Jan-15 20:31:32

Pleased to report wwe found an open McDonalds. I've decided since I managed to keep it all down it's going to be a staple of my diet from now on. Sod the healthy eating, I need the calories!

Justyouwaitandsee Thu 01-Jan-15 20:35:10

I was exactly the same! Both on the sickness and the maccy-ds! Was often the only thing I could face. Don't feel guilty. Just eat whatever you fancy and take care of yourself. And for me it has gone away. I had a terrible first trimester (and into the second) but then seem to have escaped some of the other horrible symptoms faced by others so hope the same applies to you! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now