Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feeling shaky

(5 Posts)
leanne963 Wed 31-Dec-14 16:02:58

I'm 19 weeks and I've never had this before but I stood up just then and I feel all shaky and weak. I had soup for lunch at 12ish but not anything since....is this just low blood sugar?!

ToddlingAlong1 Wed 31-Dec-14 16:14:53

I'm 16 weeks and for the last few days have felt dizzy and shaky. Went back to bed for a sneaky few hours kip this afternoon. From what I read it seems to be normal from about week 15 - 20, from low blood pressure and low blood sugar. Probably best to try and snack on some fruit in between meals. Or in my case left over Roses from Christmas. blush

leanne963 Wed 31-Dec-14 16:19:27

Haha toddling that is what my boyfriend is trying to steer me clear from as apparently I have been eating way too many chocolates over the Christmas period ha! But I will tell him I need them to regulate my blood sugar levels wink

amychantler1 Wed 31-Dec-14 22:21:20

I'm 20 weeks and have had a couple of really dizzy/ shaky spells. Husband says I have looked really pale too. I think eating little and often is the key!

leanne963 Wed 31-Dec-14 22:33:02

You are probably right Amy if I am honest, I have never looked worse. Bags, pale, spotty skin....daughter is well and truly stealing my looks ha!
If I stand up too fast I get dizzy!! Not fun!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now