Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cramps!

(5 Posts)
NatalieBee Wed 31-Dec-14 13:32:23

Hi everyone,

Sorry here I am with another question! I am just over 6 weeks pregnant and have been getting niggly cramps in my lower tummy! Just wanting to know if that's normal or something I should be concerned about?

StoneBaby Wed 31-Dec-14 15:35:17

I'm 10+6 and still suffer from cramps. As far as I am aware as long as there's no bleeding it's just your body getting ready.

I found out that resting makes my cramping not as bad.

Teeste Wed 31-Dec-14 21:59:43

If they're like period cramps, and not more painful or sustained, then yes that's fairly normal. It's probably your uterus expanding smile

NatalieBee Wed 31-Dec-14 22:03:53

Thankyou ladies smile they are very light period cramps almost! I have a scan on the 8th and I'll probably worry about every niggle right up to it!

Teeste Wed 31-Dec-14 22:08:27

I've worried all the way through, am now 16 weeks and will be worrying until my 20 week scan, and then until birth, and then for the next 50 odd years probably!

In a few weeks' time you have round ligament pain to look forward to as well. Not to mention the digestive problems you can't help but think are something more serious... Pregancy, it's all glamour I tell you grin

Fingers crossed for your scan!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now