Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nightmares/sleep talking

(2 Posts)
sleepybee Wed 31-Dec-14 09:52:58

I'm coming up for 23 weeks & starting to have vivid nightmares / dreams of things like my dog/family members being in emergency situations & me being unable to save them. My husband says I talk & make noises all night even if he wakes me & makes me turn into different position etc. anyone else experiencing this & any ideas what I can do to settle this. I'm thinking it's possibly a little anxiety as this is my first baby and it's starting to all become real

Psmith83 Wed 31-Dec-14 10:23:36

Hey OP poor you!
I've had lots if vivid dreams. Some dream orgasms. (Apparently this is common too) some disturbing dreams. I would suggest not ignoring them but talking to someone who is good at listening and not giving advice like a friend or DP or whoever. It helps to think it through- your hunch is something I wouldn't ignore- you probably are worried, and it's worth thinking about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now