Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

sudden skin change?

(3 Posts)
mum2benicole Tue 30-Dec-14 18:13:46

Im 20wks 4 with baby number 2 just found put im expecting a boy so will have 1 of each (so happy). Didn't have this problem with my daughter but I find my skin since the start of the week is so dry and keep getting rashes like sweet rash all over, even hhaving a shower and not using any products im still coming out in a rash its like im drying out even my hair has gone funny tatty and dry. Anyone eles with this problem any creams u use that u Fidel work any tips or advice greatly needed
Thanks xx

catnip85 Wed 31-Dec-14 09:28:07

I'm 21+5 and also have the dreaded dry skin, it came on really suddenly about 2wks ago and I put it down to changes in pg hormones. Ive found that E45 do a really good body lotion which I use everyday and have switched to a gentle cream body wash (palmolive I think). Check that yr not allergic to the ingredients in yr shampoo or bodywash- if you have a rash it could be that.

Hope this helps and congratulations!

mum2benicole Wed 31-Dec-14 11:50:18

Thanks will try them im sick of itching and flaking hehe the joy of being pregnant hormones are horrid xx
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now