Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Late period negative test

(9 Posts)
Amber14391 Tue 30-Dec-14 18:09:02

Is anyone else in the same boat? I had unprotected sex with my partner a few times this month, I've done many tests.. Some way too early but I'm impatient! I'm now two days late on my period but still getting a negative result. I've done a few digital clear blue ones, normal clear blue ones, and many cheap versions from different stores. I had the implant for three years and had it removed in September, I started getting a regular period again so I'm a little confused why I'm late this month yet showing negative!?

Bustherb Tue 30-Dec-14 18:15:10

Yes I did, I didn't get a positive until 5 days late, I did have a urine infection too which I think masked a positive. Xxx

mum2benicole Tue 30-Dec-14 18:19:40

It could still be to early to pick up the pregnancy hormone I had the merina in for 3 years before trying for my 1st I found out I was 2 months gone with my daughter and had blood test and pregnancy tests which all said not pregnant my hormones hid away I guess, im 20 wks with number 2 and took around 1 month to find out I was 2 weeks pregnant but did a test every week and found out way to early. I would leave it 2 weeks and do a test then and then 2 weeks later till u get Jr period or a positive test
Good luck try not to stress as well will delay things xx

Beckahjane Tue 30-Dec-14 19:41:18

I'm 10 days late and still have a negative pregnancy test :/

Mrsgentle2014 Tue 30-Dec-14 20:02:36

oh beckahjane ... thats so so frustrating! I feel your pain, drives you insane, right? x

Pisghetti Tue 30-Dec-14 20:08:50

AF was due on a Friday, I tested Saturday and Monday (BFN) then got a very, very faint BFP on the Wednesday. I'm now 29 weeks and baby is trying to boot the ipad off my tummy....

I think clear blues aren't all that sensitive - lots of people recommend First response early result tests. Hope you get the result you want soon!

Mrsgentle2014 Tue 30-Dec-14 20:13:15

pisghetti - love the name by the way...
would you recommend me running out now and doing a first response early result test? losing my mind! haha x

Amber14391 Tue 30-Dec-14 20:20:04

Thanks everyone.. Il leave it a a little longer and if no period il try another test.. So annoying not knowing! X

Beckahjane Tue 30-Dec-14 20:37:41

Mrsgentle2014 It is super frustrating, I have some 10MIU test strips on their way and hoping I get them tomorrow to know either way.. I have pregnancy symptoms and havent been late since stopping the pill in August, was on a mini pill aswell which comes out of your system basically straight away..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now