Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11 weeks and suddenly 'popped' belly wise!

(6 Posts)
sweetsundaefortwo Tue 30-Dec-14 16:26:00

I suddenly am unmistakably pregnant at only 11 weeks. DD was 9 years ago, this is my second. I had normal BMI at booking in and waist band becoming tighter from about 6 weeks. I suddenly have just gone really big - a right pot belly - bit worried... surely too early? I am 39 if that makes any difference?

blackwidow74 Tue 30-Dec-14 16:29:00

Makes perfect sense ... at your stage the uterus is rising out from behind the pubic bone and is no longer restricted by the bone that holds it back ... I'm 40 and had an obvious bump from 6 weeks having been there before smile

Number3cometome Tue 30-Dec-14 16:33:38

DC3 here, 10+3 and look pregnant.

It has been noticed by many!

I actually quite like it!

I was the same with DC2.

Enjoy x

sweetsundaefortwo Tue 30-Dec-14 16:40:26

Ah thanks guys. Was told today I was huge and was a bit shock I have been eating lots of sweets and thought about gestational diabetes or something smile

misseskimo Tue 30-Dec-14 17:27:14

I'm 13wks and have been showing since about 6wks. This is my first DC. I majorly bloated out about 6wks which lasted until about 9wks, then went down a bit for a couple of weeks, before it suddenly popped back out again about a week ago!

pinkie1982 Tue 30-Dec-14 21:57:10

I have looked pregnant since 6 weeks. The bloating isn't so bad now but I have a definite rounded belly now which I'm trying to hide with baggier clothes! I'm 11+3.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now