Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

implantation bleeding? TMI pic, alert!

(17 Posts)
beclou94 Mon 29-Dec-14 15:42:46

I figured I was better off posting here, as I will probably get a better response. Did any of you have implantation bleeding? If so, what was it like?

I had ovulation bleeding that lasted 4 days, for the first time ever. I thought I was coming on, but it never progressed and I got all the signs for ovulation along with the spotting.

Then, after that stopped, a few days later I've been having this.. today it seems to of stopped. I thought again it was AF coming slightly earlier (I'm due on Friday, and I'm 10dpo today). I did a pregnancy test yesterday, it was 25 sensitivity - bfn! sad

Does anyone have any idea? I've not noticed any pregnancy symptoms as such, but I didn't have any with my first pregnancy.

Thanks in advance! smile X

beclou94 Mon 29-Dec-14 17:19:06

I've just been to the loo, and there's a bloodstain in my pants, but still just like this when I wipe. Am I out, again?

beclou94 Mon 29-Dec-14 17:19:32

sad

SoonToBeSix Mon 29-Dec-14 17:23:44

My implantation bleeding was like day one of a period so more blood than pic. I assumed it was my period until it suddenly stopped after 24 hours. I got my bfp three days later.

beclou94 Mon 29-Dec-14 17:41:58

Mine has stopped again now.. I don't know what's going on sad I've got belly ache now! X

RL20 Mon 29-Dec-14 18:51:11

I hope everything turns out ok for you. How far along do you think you might be? Or have I misread your post and you've actually stated that? I bled red pink and brown for a few weeks in the beginning. I went to the doctors and they booked an early scan for me at the EPU. It turned out I was around 7 weeks and I had a hematoma which was described to me as a small blood blister. It eventually went away or absorbed itself and nothing has been mentioned about it at my other scans. You probably already know that very early on they won't be able to see much on the scans, either way. I think if id gone for the scan a week or two earlier they perhaps wouldn't of seen anything. Wishing you the best xx

beclou94 Mon 29-Dec-14 19:15:58

I don't even know if I'm pregnant. I did a test at 9dpo, was negative. sad however I've still not come on. It's just stop, start spotting. I have PCOS, so it's normally heavy periods every 2 weeks for me! Something is going on..

Thank you very much for your reply though. X

BumWad Mon 29-Dec-14 21:01:31

I get pinkish like that 3 days before AF. Sorry xx

Jodie1982 Tue 30-Dec-14 00:37:45

Looks to me like you will be coming on Hun, sorry. sad
Whenever I fall preggy I get no Vaginal mucous, that's one way I know I've fallen as before I have a period my mucous goes pinky. I've never had implantation bleeding.
I hope you get a happy result very soon. Good luck

LovelyBranches Tue 30-Dec-14 00:44:21

I had a 6 day bleed, it was slightly brown but nothing that out of the ordinary. I was so shocked to find I was a month later than I thought when I had the first scan.

I also had a really sharp pain on implantation. Sounds strange now but I was in the shower and the pain was very sharp and stabbing. I remember thinking 'I'm pregnant' but a false negative test put me off the trail for that month. Should have listened more to my instincts!

beclou94 Tue 30-Dec-14 01:05:22

Thank you both.
That's exactly how I'm feeling now Lovely, I've just gone to the loo before getting into bed, nothing at all now! Not even the pink stuff confused I've had those stabbing pains this evening, again. X

RL20 Tue 30-Dec-14 12:41:24

Just remember everyone is different and our bodies work in strange ways! Let us know how everything goes x

beclou94 Tue 30-Dec-14 17:10:57

Thank you, will do. Nothing at all today. X

beclou94 Tue 30-Dec-14 20:41:59

I've just had very stringy, clear, thick mucus - it had a streak of blood through it. I thought this was an ovulation thing!? I had the same when I ovulated on the 19th!? AF is due Friday, I can't be ovulating again, surely?

beclou94 Tue 30-Dec-14 20:47:50

I've just had very stringy, clear, thick mucus - it had a streak of blood through it. I thought this was an ovulation thing!? I had the same when I ovulated on the 19th!? AF is due Friday, I can't be ovulating again, surely?

RL20 Wed 31-Dec-14 14:14:35

I haven't got much knowledge to share with the whole ovulating thing, but hoping someone comes along soon that knows more than I do! x

RL20 Wed 31-Dec-14 14:15:58

Would it be worth booking a docs app do you think? Just thinking they may be able to shed some more light on it. Though on the other hand they might just say to keep waiting to actually see if you "come on" or not x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now