Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6W+3 no nausea, lucky or too early?

(14 Posts)
Crystal049 Sun 28-Dec-14 12:09:19

Hi guys

So far so good, haven't had any nausea and been feeling really well.

Is it too early to be getting morning sickness or am I just lucky?

X

bellaboo88 Sun 28-Dec-14 12:12:07

I said this... Lol!

It might happen, it might not. Time will tell

ArchangelGallic Sun 28-Dec-14 12:12:50

Could be either. If you get to 8 weeks without nausea then you're lucky.

Crystal049 Sun 28-Dec-14 12:13:44

Reading about some of the suffering in here, feel so ad for those suffering! Hope I don't get it as have a really tough job and need to hold it down x

kaybug Sun 28-Dec-14 12:20:24

Could be either smile my nausea didn't start until about 7/8 weeks properly and lasted until about 13 weeks. fingers crossed that you are lucky and don't get nauseous at all smile

RainbowTortoise Sun 28-Dec-14 12:22:23

Hi op,

I'm also 6+3. I have not had much nausea yet, occasionally feel a bit queezy first thing in the morning but that's about it.

I was the same with my first pregnancy, but the nausea set in mildly over the next few weeks. I was just really fussy with food, went off meat and veg and I could never plan meals as I never knew until dinner time what I could stomach. Saying that, I was only sick twice and managed to hold down a very physical job.

Fingers crossed it will be the same this time!

MrsCorr Sun 28-Dec-14 12:26:29

Just lucky hopefully!

I'm 33 weeks with my 1st & haven't had any sickness. Kept expecting it to happen at some point but nothing so far.

Congratulations & enjoy your pregnancy grin

smilingthroughgrittedteeth Sun 28-Dec-14 12:29:24

Hopefully your just lucky but my morning sickness didnt kick in till about 8 weeks and lasted till about 16 weeks. Im 28 weeks today and still occasionally feel nauseous.

lowra Sun 28-Dec-14 12:45:49

Hi OP, it could be either, but try not to worry. It's a cliché but true. Every pregnancy is different. FWIW I had horrendous sickness but it didn't kick in til 7 weeks.

DanyStormborn Sun 28-Dec-14 17:08:55

I think it's too early to assume you won't get it and be lucky. My nausea started at 6 weeks but a lot of people get it later. But a small amount never get nausea or vomiting so you may be lucky (fingers crossed).

milkandchalk Mon 29-Dec-14 09:32:03

My nausea started when I began wishing that I had some symptoms just to prove that I was in fact pregnant.

Be careful what you wish for! I feel like poo!

upthewolves Mon 29-Dec-14 09:36:00

I was the same milkandchalk! Hit me at 7 weeks. Now 9 and haven't felt well since!!

Good luck OP, plenty of people make it through without it.

sleepybee Tue 30-Dec-14 21:54:21

Mine started at 5 weeks & got so bad between 12-16 weeks then has gradually eased I'm now 22 weeks & only get nausea but no vomiting. I end up being diagnosed with hyperemis, had IV fluids once plus anti sickness meds. I have to say it was a pretty grim time & my husband didn't know what to do I was sick all day & night & even slept next to the downstairs bathroom. If you don't have sickness you are lucky!

Spinaroo Tue 30-Dec-14 21:57:52

Hopefully lucky- but got me that was too early. 8-18 weeks
Or thereabouts if I recall

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now