Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

breast rash?

(4 Posts)
mum2benicole Sat 27-Dec-14 18:41:00

Im 20 weeks with baby number 2 my milk started coming through at 16 weeks but is through a lot more now I started getting a rash on My left breast at 16 weeks but its just getting worse as my breast are growing. Could it be a reaction to my milk or just the size of my breast im a 38g in mothercare bras as unattached to go buy Some but its a itchy bumpy rash and is red anyone had this or no what it could be im clueless and GP isn't much use
Thaksin advance xx

blackwidow74 Sat 27-Dec-14 21:17:24

I get it on my bump but it's nothing serious ... just a pregnancy rash where we stretch, are warmer and just generally more sensitive ... be sure to put your laundry through an extra rinse cycle esp bras/pants as they can hold some detergent which then sit in contact with skin directly and can irritate (I do it with all baby clothes too)

mum2benicole Sat 27-Dec-14 21:24:26

Thanks glad to hear its not just me I will give it a go its awful thanks again x

Psmith83 Sat 27-Dec-14 21:27:32

I've got a breast rash! Apparently it's down to sweating more because our blood vessels are dilated and we're warmer. I'm 23+2. Advice according to my pregnancy app is just to wash carefully. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now