Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

breast rash?

(4 Posts)
mum2benicole Sat 27-Dec-14 18:41:00

Im 20 weeks with baby number 2 my milk started coming through at 16 weeks but is through a lot more now I started getting a rash on My left breast at 16 weeks but its just getting worse as my breast are growing. Could it be a reaction to my milk or just the size of my breast im a 38g in mothercare bras as unattached to go buy Some but its a itchy bumpy rash and is red anyone had this or no what it could be im clueless and GP isn't much use
Thaksin advance xx

blackwidow74 Sat 27-Dec-14 21:17:24

I get it on my bump but it's nothing serious ... just a pregnancy rash where we stretch, are warmer and just generally more sensitive ... be sure to put your laundry through an extra rinse cycle esp bras/pants as they can hold some detergent which then sit in contact with skin directly and can irritate (I do it with all baby clothes too)

mum2benicole Sat 27-Dec-14 21:24:26

Thanks glad to hear its not just me I will give it a go its awful thanks again x

Psmith83 Sat 27-Dec-14 21:27:32

I've got a breast rash! Apparently it's down to sweating more because our blood vessels are dilated and we're warmer. I'm 23+2. Advice according to my pregnancy app is just to wash carefully. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: